Friday, January 31, 2014

2nd BuzzAgent kit coming to me:Neutrogena Triple Repair Hair Care System-DUDE so awesome

Hello All this is going to me my 2nd bzzkit from bzz agent but funny thing is I wans in a twitter party for influenster yesterday for nuetrogena dermatoligists but didn't get picked for anything from them, BUT bzz agent came through yet again and I was chosen to try out something vital to my Rapunzel hair Neutrogena Triple Repair Hair Care System LIke OMG is @bzzagent psychic or something? I am soo stoked! to try this new kit for a newly released product from Neutrogena!  so what am I getting in my Bzz kit?
 
What's in my BzzKit?For proof that good things really do come in threes, look no further than your Neutrogena® BzzKit. This extra-generous hair-repairing package includes:
*A FREE full-size (8.5 oz) Neutrogena® Triple Repair Fortifying Shampoo
*A FREE full-size (8.5 oz) Neutrogena® Triple Repair Fortifying Conditioner
*A FREE full-size (5.1 oz) Neutrogena® Triple Repair Fortifying Leave-In Treatment
*Pass-along coupons to share with other ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment